Looking for a large property that has great income potential with lots of recreational opportunities? Why invest in a shaky market when land is a solid investment you can use all year long!! This property has approximately 85 acres of tillable ground, 50 acres of cattle pasture, and 13 in hay production. The property also features a nice pond, Falling Timber Creek, and a great mixture of terrain. The property is located only 20 minutes to Barren County which was the number 1 rural county in America in 2007. This property is special!!! Check out the pictures, aerials, and drone photos and you will see what makes it so special.
- Incredible investment/recreation opportunity in a beautiful country setting
It takes a lot to impress me when I see property all the time. This one has that "wow" factor. The way the ground lays is extremely conducive to deer wanting to remain on the property and grow BIG. With strict management for over 10 years, this property has good genetics and low pressure. The property also features lots of road frontage and electric and water available. Just check out the aerial and drone photos and you will see why this property is so special.
- This prime hunting ground has been managed for trophy bucks for over 10 years!
- The property features a great cabin, year round creek, and about 56 acres of crops
- The property lays extremely well with trails throughout
- There are two new elevat
Looking to start your own cattle farm? Want to build your dream home near your livestock? This fully functional cattle farm is turn-key and sits in a fantastic country location. There are two water troughs and corrals for livestock. The land lays really well with most of it being flat or rolling. Don't miss this opportunity to own your own cattle farm!!
- Fully functioning cattle farm with fencing and cross fencing
- 75 acres with cattle, 13 acres being cut for hay
- Located in a beautiful part of the county
- Nice barn with water, electric, and gating
- Property also features 2 springs and a cave
- The farm is located only 20 minutes to Glasgow with lots of amenities
- Great road frontage and several lo
98.1+/- Acres; Good cattle / horse farm, home site, fenced, creek, spring, approximately 20 acres woods, rest open. County water and electric available. Recreational, 98 acre property with road frontage in Summer Shade, KY 42166; Metcalfe County
You will love nearly everything about this property! Let me summarize: $3800 back to owner annually from crops, water and electric, great building site, year round creek, great balance of woods and open ground, metal building and grain bins for storage, trophy managed for big deer, and tons of turkey!!! All of this in a premier location in the country. This is a fantastic property!
- Diverse hunting/investment property in a great country location!!
- The property has been trophy managed for deer for 10+ years!
- There is approximately 27 acres of crops with the balance in woods
- Property also features a year round creek, great road frontage, and utilities
- The property brings in approximately $3800 annually
Derek FisherWhitetail Trophy Properties
$169,50015.66 acres2010 East Nobob Road, Summer Shade, KY42166 - Barren County
Beautiful 3 bedroom, 2 bath on 15.66 acres located at 1210 East Nobob Road, Summer Shade KY in Barren County. This property has about anything you could be looking for. Nice 14 ft. enclosed back porch, 20 ft. open back porch, goldfish pond, carport, 36x27 garage with work area and bay doors that are 11 ft. high and 12 ft. wide. A 48x44 barn with electric and water, great for horses and cattle, a nice loft for hay or storage. There is (2) 12x16 buildings with wood/concrete floors, great setup for kennels or just storage. This property also has a chicken house that is not small by no means, complete with nest. Master bedroom is very large with walk through closet that circles into the bathroom that features a garden tub and his and hers sinks
Glenda HarlowUnited Country Metcalfe Realty and Auction Company
Gorgeous 46 sprawling acres & home. Generous 46 acres of woods and pasture. Privacy is the #1 perk w/crossing a low water creek to enter property. Breathtaking scenery all year round. The 2364 sf double wide home is hugely spacious w/extras & amenities that define comfort. 3 bdrms/2 BA, add'l office, custom designed home, the kitchen is a gourmet lovers dream.
$59,90018.34 acres3 Beds | 2 Baths | 1147 sqft377 Preston Norris Circle, Summer Shade, KY42166 - Monroe County